Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Boo to You....


Happy Halloween!

It looked like we were not going to have any trick or treaters this year with the depression blowing wind and rain all day....I was getting a little depressed thinking this was the last Halloween ever. Here I had hung all kinds of goblins, ghosts, skeletons & set up lights, candles, even sound effects. I even dressed the poor chihuahua in his spiderman costume, no easy feat with him being a few pounds overweight. He actually ended up looking like a stuffed sausage waddling around. When the doorbell finally rang I was most relieved to actually get robbed by a group of 6 & 7 year olds who grabbed at half the candy in the basket.

There it goes again. I must leave you while I put on my witch's hat & let myself get robbed again.
You know what they say... you can't stay young forever, but you can act as immature as you like. Well, that's what I say anyway.







Happy H. Night

No comments: